New generation of compact multifunctional heat exchangers for absorption machines
- Renewable energy sources
- No vibration or noise
- GHGs-free refrigerant
- Low-cost solution
- Absorption machine
- Air conditioning
Partnerships & Rewards
- Fonds FEDER Région Auvergne Rhône Alpes
Today's heavy-duty transport cooling trucks use thermal machines with heat pumps that use fluids emitting high levels of greenhouse gases (GHGs).
By replacing these refrigerants, Confther offers a solution that not only eliminates these GHGs, but also reduces the energy consumption of these trucks. This is in response to changing regulations, which are becoming increasingly demanding and restrictive for manufacturers.
Confther implements a new generation of multifunctional heat exchangers and offers low-cost absorption thermal machines. This technology enables cooling to be produced from renewable heat sources. This feature consumes little electricity and meets the need for thermal comfort.
- Low-temperature cooling and heating machine
- Highly compact adiabatic mass exchangers
- Use of renewable heat sources (solar or waste heat)
- 3D printing manufacturing
- Compact geometry
- High-performance, environmentally friendly working fluid
- Circuit for exploiting waste heat from the truck engine
State of progress
First laboratory validations of a prototype with proof-of-concept performance similar to or better than that of a heat pump equivalent.
- Cold rooms
- Refrigerated transport
- Mobile homes and caravans