Reveal the potential of internet of things for field diagnostics
- Powered & operated by Smartphone
- Flexible IOT sensors with low environmental impact
- Field sensors wirelessly connected to the smartphone
- Printed flexible sensors
- IOT-connected gas sensors
- Electronic test strips and immunosensors
- Smart dressings
- 3 patents
Partnerships & Rewards
- 2020 French Deeptech Innovation Competition Winner
- 2021 i-Nov French Deeptech Entreprise Competition Winner
- GRENOBLE INP
- Incorporated startups
Grapheal is a CNRS-Grenoble spin-off start-up exploiting disruptive technologies in printed electronic films for healthcare and industry. Those films are based on high quality monolayer graphene. Founded in 2019, it is headed by the researcher behind the work and employs 8 PhDs.
Grapheal produces its flexible connected sensors based on a proprietary next-generation biocompatible material produced by environmentally-friendly printed electronics.
Grapheal brings connectivity to sensing by embedding its sensors in flexible RFID devices connected to a simple smartphone without the need for batteries, much like contactless payment.
State of progress
Grapheal provides field diagnostics and remotes monitoring solutions. While the company focuses on healthcare applications (wound-healing monitoring and pathogen detection), it is also exploring industrial sensors.
Intelligent new-generation dressings for monitoring and treating wounds.