New generation of intelligent dressings
- A solution that promotes rapid and complete
- Precise monitoring of wound progress for caregivers
- Noticeable therapeutic improvement by electrostimulation for patients
- Smart dressings
- Accelerated Wound Healing
- Wound care
- Diabetic Wounds
- 3 patents
Partnerships & Rewards
- 2020 French Deeptech Innovation Competition Winner
- 2021 i-Nov French Deeptech Entreprise Competition Winner
- GRENOBLE INP
- Incorporated startups
Chronic wounds are wounds that do not heal after 6 weeks. They affect a large population of patients, including diabetics and the elderly people for months or even years. When compliance with the treatment or patient monitoring is no longer rigorous, these wounds are likely to evolve into necrosis, leading all too often to amputation: there are half a million of these wounds: there are half a million of them every year worldwide.
The project is based on the integration of a new material, graphene, into a dressing that can be applied directly to wounds.
By integrating sensors connected to a telemedicine environment into its dressings environment, Grapheal offers caregivers remote monitoring of compliance and healing, as well as an alert at the first signs of wound infection.
With their wound-healing monitoring system, Grapheal dressings will be the witnesses of their own effectiveness. In addition to its monitoring tool, Grapheal expects therapeutic improvement by electrostimulating the wound throughout the day with unparalleled ergonomics.
State of progress
- Advanced prototypes
- Preclinical studies completed, clinical trials planned
New generation of intelligent dressings for the monitoring and treatment of wounds.