Reveal the potential of internet of things for field diagnostics
- Digital biosensors for biomarker detection
- Powered & operated by Smartphone
- E-health connectivity and interoperability
- 3 patents
Partnerships & Rewards
- 2020 French Deeptech Innovation Competition Winner
- 2021 i-Nov French Deeptech Entreprise Competition Winner
- GRENOBLE INP
- Incorporated startups
Which problem does it solve?
The acquisition of health data (biomarkers, vital signals, etc.) on the field will revolutionize medicine by improving the management, diagnosis and monitoring of pathologies.
However, there are still very few solutions that allow for continuous data acquisition other than vital signals and blood sugar levels. To broaden the spectrum of applications by offering a wider range of biomarkers, Grapheal is developing a new generation of connected medical devices (in-vitro diagnostic tests, skin patches) to facilitate and accelerate decision-making by caregivers in a digital and decentralized healthcare system.
Graphene is a thin pure carbon material that forms stable and robust conductive layer..
When sensitized with appropriate bio-receptors, graphene sees its electrical conductance affected and can detect biomarkers, viruses, bacteria, and biomolecules efficiently, which provide many advantages.
- Biocompatible and non-invasive sensors
- Ultrasensitive and rapid response
- Multi-parameters detection
- Flexible, breathable and optically transparent
- Low cost wearable electronics
State of progress
Our patented method of integration on polymer produces soft flexible and fully biocompatible electrodes and sensors which enable easy and affordable integration in embedded devices.
TestNpass is a battery-free digital antigen test that screens for Covid-19 infection in minutes with a smartphone
WoundLAB is an electronic wound patch that measures continuously and records wound parameters
GraphLAB is a novel measurement platform for characterizing field-effect transistors.