Tree insight: a path toward Data Science for all
- Giving users back control of the data analysis process
- Shorten and refocus the decision-making chain
- Interactively visualize and explore up to one million observations in real time
- Data analysis
- Graphical interface
- Clustering and decision Trees
- Human Computer Interface
- 1 software
- GRENOBLE INP
Treensight is a generic and extensible graphical user interface that allows interactive visualization and manipulation of clustering and decision trees with keeping a tight link with the data. Treensight ensures an efficient collaboration user/machine by offering a better control on the analyzed data and a detailed insight into each cluster.
Treensight is a multiplatform application (macOS, Linux, Windows). It has three components:
- An extensible library of scripts (Python): implementation of Machine Learning, analysis and manipulation functions.
- Communication protocole: ensures the link between the Core and the library of scripts.
Treensight has four main features:
- Dynamic content: information about the selected cluster is displayed in the right-hand panel: name, statistics about the instances, distances, etc.
- Instances repartition: the left-hand panel allows the creation of « View points ». In each one the user selects coloring rules and visualization modes that will be displayed in the central panel.
- Variables comparison: user can compare the statistics of a variable coming from different clusters.
- Clusters comparison: in the same fashion, user can compare the clusters and their evolution.
State of progress
A first cross-platform (Windows, Linus, MacOS) version of the software is released, with restricted access. This software is used in several projects by researchers from various disciplines.
- Science and technology: classification, research of indicators, maintenance...
- Medical and health field: cohort analysis, sensitivity/specificity study...
- Marketing and economy: impact of a campaign, user profiling...
- Sociology: study of populations and their evolution, analysis of surveys...
1, 2 and 3 startups for Nora Dempsey, National Medal of Innovation 2021
Nora Dempsey is one of the four winners of National Medal for Innovation 2021 awarded by CNRS. Nora Dempsey, born in Ireland, has gained an international recognition for her research in Grenoble on...Read the article
Amiral Technologies, la startup IA grenobloise spécialisée dans les solutions de maintenance prédictive, intègre Station F
An ambitious promise: to invent a zero-defect and zero-downtime future for industry. Amiral Technologies, a startup co-founded and boosted by Linksium, based on the technological prowess of the Gre...Read the article