Society is facing an ever-increasing demand for energy, while fossil resources are being depleted. Confther tries to meet this challenge by offering low-cost absorption machines using a new generation of multifunctional heat exchangers. This technology makes it possible to produce cold from renewable sources of heat with very low electricity consumption to meet a need for thermal comfort.
• Machine for producing low temperature cold and heat
• Highly compact adiabatic mass exchangers
• Uses renewable heat sources (solar or waste heat)
• Manufacturing by 3D printing
• Compact geometry
• High-performance, non-hazardous working fluid (H2O-LiBr)
The architecture of the machine has been defined on the basis of stationary and dynamic simulations. The latter made it possible to establish the thermal and mass efficiencies required for the various components. The current stage is focused on optimizing the components with a view to implementing them on a demonstrator.
• AC Solar
• Biomass tri-generation
• Indoor swimming pools
• Cold rooms
• Refrigerated transport
crédit illustration : https://unsplash.com/photos/HdIgbf03tko (mot clef : air conditionning)